May 15-17, 2017
Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex
The Purdue University 2017 Golf Regional Committee thanks you for your interest in becoming a community ambassador for the 2017 NCAA Division I Men's Golf Regional to be hosted at the Birck Boilermaker Golf Complex, May 15-17, 2017. The goal of the volunteer program is to provide superior service and support to the players, coaches, spectators, media and staff while contributing to the general atmosphere of excitement surrounding the 2017 NCAA Division I Men's Golf Regional.
The Purdue University 2017 Golf Regional Committee is striving to ensure that this tournament is a tremendous success for the student-athletes, community and fans. We are seeking hard working, enthusiastic individuals to lend their time, talent and knowledge to this prestigious event. If you are interested and would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please use the links below to register as a volunteer.
Up-close involvement and interaction with the golf tournament
Complimentary meals while on duty
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER BY MAY 1, 2017.
1. OPTIONS: Volunteers are needed to help with ball-spotting, shuttling, live scoring, parking, hospitality and more. Shifts will be assigned by the Purdue University 2017 Golf Regional Committee.
2. AVAILABILITY: Volunteers are required to make themselves available for a minimum of two (2) shifts.
3. TRAINING: Some volunteers will be required to attend a training session prior to the event. Volunteers that are required to attend training will receive notification of the date, time and location by email at a later date.
4. UNIFORM: Volunteers will be required to wear khaki shorts or slacks with the shirt that is provided.
5. ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST SIGN A LIABILITY WAIVER AT CHECK-IN.